Win a copy of Immortal: Love Stories with Bite edited by P. C. Cast (BenBella, Aug. 2008)(PDF excerpt)(exclusive to Borders) from Teen Libris!
Peek: "Enter to win one of three copies of the vampire short story anthology Immortal: Love Stories That Bite, signed by editor P.C. Cast.
"You'll also get five 'vampire bite' tattoos from Boutique du Vampyre in New Orleans, to get into the vampire spirit!"
Deadline: July 31. See guidelines and more!
Note: This vampire-themed YA anthology will include short stories by P. C. Cast, L. J. Smith, Cynthia Leitich Smith, Kristin Cast, Rachel Caine (author interview), Tanith Lee, Nancy Holder, Richelle Mead, and Claudia Gray.
From the promotional copy:
When you're Immortal, true love really is forever
• Rachel Caine revisits the setting of her Morganville Vampires series, where the vampires are in charge and love is a risky endeavor, even when it comes to your own family;
• Tantalize author Cynthia Leitich Smith gives us a love triangle between a vampire, a ghost and a human girl, in which none of them are who or what they seem;
• Claudia Gray takes us into the world of her Evernight series, in which a pre–Civil War courtesan-to-be is courted by a pale, fair-haired man whose attentions are too dangerous to spurn—in more ways than one;
• Vampire Academy author Richelle Mead brings us the tale of a young vampire on the run from the rest of her kind, and the human boy who provides the getaway car—and a reason to keep running;
• Wicked series writer Nancy Holder immerses us in a post-apocalyptic New York where two best friends are forced to make a choice that may kill them both;
• Kristin Cast, co-author of the House of Night series, introduces us to a new kind of vampire: one with roots in Greek mythology, and the power to alter space and time to save the girl he's meant to love;
• And master fantasist Tanith Lee shows us what happens when a bright young woman with some supernatural savvy encounters a misguided (but gorgeous) young vampire...
P. C. Cast is the New York Times bestselling author of the House of Night series (Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed) with her daughter Kristin Cast. She lives in Oklahoma.