|Click to enlarge!|
Enter to win a Diabolical giveaway! The grand prize includes:
|In honor of the character Kieren.|
- (were)wolf hand puppet
- (were)otter finger puppet
- (vampire) bat finger puppet
- Tantalize series tie-in buttons
- Greetings from Vermont postcard (not pictured; see link)
- angel tokens
- Codex Gigas necklace (yikes!)
- signed copy of Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Plus, sent separately...
I HEART My Guardian Angel mug; and...
I HEART My Guardian Angel T-shirt (winner's choice of sizes and styles; available in white, light blue, light yellow and pink); or...
dragon predator-and-prey shirt (winner's choice of sizes; choice of white, light blue, gray).
Note: Tantalize series logos designed by Gene Brenek; see the whole selection at Sanguini's at CafePress.
- one of two signed hardcover copies of Tantalize
- one of two signed hardcover copies of Eternal
- one of two signed hardcover copies of Blessed
To enter, comment on this post and include an email address (formatted like: cynthia at cynthialeitichsmith dot com) or a link to an email address. Or you can email Cynthia directly with "Diabolical giveaway" in the subject line.
Everyone will be entered for every prize unless otherwise specified. If you have, say, an earlier book in the series and don't want another copy, please just say so! (In the alternative, you could plan to gift one to a friend or a local school/public library.)
Author-sponsored. This giveaway is for international readers--everyone is eligible!
For extra entries (itemize efforts in your entry comment/email with relevant links):
|In honor of a new character, Evie.|
- Blog, tweet (hashtag: #diabolical), facebook or Google+ this giveaway
- Blog, tweet (hashtag: #diabolical), facebook or Google+ this link to the Diabolical trailer
- Click "like" on the Cynthia Leitich Smith facebook author page
- Follow @CynLeitichSmith at Twitter
- Subscribe to Cynsations (see sidebar at Blogger)
- Follow Cynsations by email (see sidebar at Blogger)
- Friend Cynsations at LiveJournal
- Subscribe to CynthiaLeitichSmith's channel at YouTube
- Bonus: Indicate if you're a teacher/librarian, specifying your school, university or library.
Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich Smith is now available from Candlewick Press in North America, and it will be published Feb. 1 by Walker Australia and New Zealand. From the promotional copy:
When “slipped” angel Zachary and his werewolf pal, Kieren, are summoned under suspicious circumstances to a mysterious New England boarding school, they quickly find themselves in a hellish lockdown with an intriguing assortment of secretive, hand-picked “students.”
Plagued by demon dogs, hallucinatory wall decor, a sadistic instructor, and a legendary fire-breathing monster, will they somehow manage to escape? Or will the devil have his due?
Best-selling author Cynthia Leitich Smith unites heroes from the previous three novels in the Tantalize series — including Zachary's girl, Miranda, and Kieren's love, Quincie — along with a fascinating cast of all-new characters for a suspenseful, action-packed clash between the forces of heaven and hell.
Look for this title in hardcover and e-format. E-book: 978-0-7636-5963-9.
Kirkus Reviews cheers: "A smart, playful series... A blend of romance, action and horror, this distinguishes itself from the crowd of paranormal teen fare with the employ of plenty of camp and a healthy dose of dry humor."
The Horn Book raves: "...this one runs full force on the fires of hell and the sword power of heaven."
My Vicious Valentine: Spine-tingling YA Author Panel, featuring Jordan Dane, P.J. "Tricia" Hoover, Mari Mancusi, Rosemary Clement-Moore, Cynthia Leitich Smith, and L.A. Weatherly---moderated by Sean Petrie--will take place at 7 p.m. Feb. 10 at BookPeople in Austin. Join us when six top YA authors dish on the devilish, gab about ghosts, and soar with the angels in this panel celebrating spine-tingling stories, supernatural creatures, and perhaps scariest of all, true love.
See Cynthia's upcoming events in Albuquerque, Tucson, Sandy (Utah), Southampton (New York), and Montpelier (Vermont).